Monday 17 October 2016

THE EARTH & HER MOON

You shaped my sphere with intense care,
Keenness, affection and belongingness,
Out of the soil from your soul, toil of your heart,
And indebted me by causing my foundation.

Now I want to play my part,
Of parting my light, my high regard,
Deep devotion, while following you on your orbit
Without disturbing you in your functions.

Out of some absurd fear and silly notions,
You demand I should change my actions,
You want me to shift my honest adoration,
Is it adoration at all if it can be shifted or changed?

I cannot be ungrateful, a deceiver!
Therefore, I decide I should go out of your sight,
Hide my face behind the dark cloud,
But follow you day and night as before.

My heart will continue to vibrate for thee,
And I will continue to effect creations in your belt,
Because you are my only beloved planet,
I too am your only natural satellite.

You too know that if you trust the facts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...