Sunday 2 October 2016

Koh-i-noor

                             The world possesses one Kohinoor,
               Values it for its material and physical worth as a diamond.
                  For them Kohinoor is nothing but a carbon element,
              Hence, they will not hesitate to cash for their pleasure pursuits.

                   I proudly own on my crown the second Kohinoor, my pooja;
                          My solitary pursuit, lifetime achievement, love,
                     As I don’t see the material or physical aspect of her being,
                     I will never part with her at any cost any day until I exist.

                              They heavily guard it in an iron chest,
                              For the fear of larceny or displacement,
                              Block its glow by keeping it under cover,
                              And make it just a name and nothing more.

                             My trust on my Kohinoor is her guard
                              As she is safe in the safe of my heart,
                              Rapped in the silken cloth of my love,
                   Polished continuously with affectionate words to glow.

                   That Kohinoor took a blood bath on every coronation,
                   And represents the arrogance of imperialism, colonialism.
                      Example of greed and egoism of human character,
                A knick-knack worthy of use, amuses and display of power.

                    My Kohinoor is a unique instance of splendid emotions,
                     An example of the most subtle quality of human nature
                She is the Muse, patron, encouragement, elation, elevation

              Adoration, devotion and satisfaction of a poor but fortunate man.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...