Friday 23 November 2018

Does the moon understand?


May the moon remain,
Physically away from the earth,
But it is always a pleasure matter,
For the earth to drench in her silver rays,
To watch her pretty face.
So when she hides behind a cloud,
Darkness takes the control of the earth’s surface.

I remain assured and at peace,
Until your words reaches me,
But when you become silent,
My mind becomes shadowed,
By numerous apprehensions.
I become seriously worried,
 About your well-being n happiness.
Darkness reigns over my psyche.

Now it’s up to you to consider my feelings,
Remain in my sky and part your rays,
Or to cause darkness on my surface,
I am helpless, I am in….. .

Does the moon  understand,
How significant she is for her earth?
Does my moon............?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...