Tuesday 20 November 2018

I become you


I did not ever appreciate your beauty,
As men often do towards women.
Why to appreciate a bag of skin,
Some flesh, bones, blood and organs in it?

I didn’t see you, the way world sees a woman,
Rather I see the beautiful soul in you,
Appreciated the grandeur of your spirit,
Loved your charismatic persona.

Since that day I am in love with you,
You roam in my vein, reign over my brain,
To be precise I carry you in me,
With much affection and care.

Since that day,
My pen thinks about your choice,
Before it moves over the sheets of paper.
I read and reread the written stuff,
To imagine the smile of your lips,
That would glitter there on reading it.

You become my life, I become you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...