Monday 19 November 2018

MY SOFT FEELINGS


Do you ever understand,
What my loving heart wants?
How it suffers,
When you are away from my sight?

Unless and until,
You are well and truly,
Among the same feelings,
You can’t really understand,
 Me and my condition.

Words are incapable representatives,
Of the soft feelings,
My heart bears for my rose,



So I prefer,

To maintain silence in desertion,
But my humble silence does not mean,
Everything fine here in your absence.

When it doesn’t get the attention and care
 It truly deserves, it cries out mutely,
Blames none but its fate restlessly
Weave hundred stories reluctantly.

In its most unstable condition,
it thinks, either you never understood me,
Or you never really wish to trust,
the soft feelings I have for thee.

Anyway, I will nurture you and the feelings,
With or without your support .




No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...