Friday 17 April 2020

Self isolation

I isolated myself,
from the outside world,
from my own family members,
and confined myself to a room.

No, no it's not a whimsical decision
I didn't do it, without the consent of my family members.
It is  not a quarantine either,
has nothing to do with corona pandemic.

I set for my life a meaningful goal,
intimated my household, then took to my task.

The support and duties I was supposed to do,
as a son towards my parents
as a brother towards my bothers,
as a husband towards my better half
as a father towards my kids are accomplished.
and in fact perfectly as per my satisfaction.

I  never hanker after materialistic possessions,
from the beginning of my life,
so the question of thinking about or doing efforts,
towards piling wealth does not arise.

The Almighty gave me a human life,
put all His blessings in my bowl,
and that is the one debt, one huge borrowing,
 that I incurred and I feel I should pay back to Him now.

But how? I ponder how should I do that?
Some people does that by doing philanthropic works,
but  I am not so well to do, what should I do!!!

I reach one decision, by writing and singing
prayers for Him, by staying devoted to Him,
I would try to pay back and stay at peace.
So I took a self isolation for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...