Monday 13 April 2020

Why you did so?

The pain I am going through
is as if an ulcer has developed
inside my heart and is cankering,
or as if a physician had left a scissor
inside me when he had operated me and forgot it.

That object, whatsoever it is pinches me from inside
and raises some questions in my mind.

I trusted you as a pious person, a generous friend
 honestly shared my thoughts with you,
 regarded you as my companion of the literary path,
and made you the lone reader of my devotional songs,
went on encouraging you on every step to become successful,
respected you, your words, your wishes, your family,
 your family life and  your dignity as a woman.

After all those, what did I wish?
a little bit extra attention as your best friend
a little bit caring from a respectable distance,
a humanitarian behavior from anther human being,
Do I not deserve those?

My words were humble and  never aggressive,
actions were never against the social norms,
when you were with me and even when you left me,
Were they so ?
Was I dishonest towards you? Selfish in my attitude?

I love truthfulness, straightforwardness,
piousness of thought and act,
were my activity or words provocative or sensuous?

Then what make you punish an innocent soul,
that wish honesty in friendship from you?

Don't you feel  pain causing sorrow to me?

Don't you feel guilt of causing pain without any reason,
 to a man who trusted you, rely on you, pray for you,
wish good and great things for you, worshiped a character ?






No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...