Wednesday 1 April 2020

My messages

I used to send you messages,
on every good and great occasions,
also when I become worry about your well-being,
concern about your growth and happiness.

But that does not mean,
I want to impress  you,
Or I wish you to come back to me.

I do that just because I had promised,
I would remain selfless, truthful and honest,
towards you throughout my life.

The world you live in,
the purpose of your life,
is totally different from that of me.

No, I do not want to say you are wrong,
and I am right.
I may be wrong, you maybe right.

For you, social attachment is life,
and for me the requirement is detachment,
 from the materialistic world.

I am a misfit for your thoughts and ways.
The world is more like you,less like me,
So be happy, there in your world among the crowd,
I am happy on this lonely path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...