Sunday 12 April 2020

You can but I can't

You can go away
from the one you trusted once,
you can block the ways
of the one you shared your heart once
you can ignore the heartache 
of the one you accepted as your own once,
you can forget
the one you truly loved once.

But  I can't forsake
the one I acknowledged as my own,
I can't block the views
of the one I once accepted  as my pious companion,
I can't disturb and cause pain
to the one I am respecting with all my heart,
I can't behave like an enemy,
with the one whom I accredit with all my success.

You can have your doors and windows open
for the happiness to enter your chamber,
but I had closed all doors and windows
towards the rest of the world,
once you left me.

This is the truth of my honesty towards you
that I would like to pronounce with proud,
and still if this bitter truth hurts you then,
 I may please be forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...