Saturday 18 April 2020

For a great cause

For a great cause
I wanted your presence, your cooperation,
but you left me to do it alone.

I know there must be some compulsion,
some strong reason,behind your such step
 otherwise you can't do injustice with me.
I know, now you are also sad without my companionship
how could you be happy  making me sad ?

I would not like to see you sad,
just because you give me sorrow.
Stay happy, God bless you.

I was interested to create
a  heaven between the us two,
where there is no untruth, hiding , secrecy,
no jealousy, ego, anger, selfishness
no gender feelings, no greediness
no impious words, acts and even thoughts.

A soul that is free from these things
is worthy of walking on the path of devotion,
is worthy of reciting His name, singing His prayer.
Otherwise all our efforts to seek  His pious grace,
are useless endeavors.

I have many, who follows me,
admires my art, my philosophy of life.
But what is the worth ?
They do not come out of their materialistic involvements.
So I do not think them worthy of sharing my heart,
and making them my companion for this path.

Talking about spiritualism, writing on the topic
are different from that of walking on this path.
Its difficult but not impractical.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...