Sunday 12 April 2020

Awaiting you

It was an worship,
an worship of the divine qualities  in you,
A thirst to see  godhood in you
which I always believe
 to be existing in human beings,
A wish to see truth, trust, transparency
 honesty and selflessness in you,
 An eagerness to establish,
 a divine relationship between the us two.

But you never really understand
maybe because you never believe
that thorough truthfulness,
honest sharing of thoughts,
selfless relationship,
 maintaining a respectable distance,
is possible under the sun.

Its not your fault,
the world in which you live in,
is like that.

I was I am and I will
 continue to maintain those things in me,
continue to remain honest towards you,
without any expectation.

I know, you would come back to me,
the day you would become free,
from the slavery of your anger,
from the clutch of your materialistic thoughts,
from the silliness of your misunderstanding.

Its not so easy for a normal person
 to successfully overcome these things,
but I believe you will win over these things,
because you are not a normal person,
and that is why I choose you as a  divine soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...