Thursday 16 April 2020

No one is my enemy

 I don't ever regarded or treated
 anyone as my enemy
nor I say or do anything
with malicious intentions.

I humbly try to convince you,
about my pious feelings, my truth,
my thoughts and philosophy of life.

At times, when my tolerance crossed the limit,
I admit, I become a bit harsh,
and I should say with bowed head,
they were my weak moments, blunders.

Such time comes,
when you refused to believe my truth
when with my relentless efforts
I fail to convince that  I want to see you rise spotless
wish to see you twinkle up in the sky like stars
and not in the line of layman,who I consider my own.

Once a noble man said,
who we should become angry with,
who we can give caution and advice to,
of course, only to the one we think our own,
and never to an outsider.

Your enemies won't say where you go wrong,
only your own people would do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...