Tuesday 14 April 2020

Your importance

Individuals are not important
their ideologies are important,
the sun is not important,
it's rays are important,
think of the sun without it's rays,
you would understand its significance
is as good as any other stars.

Beautiful flowers
having no fragrance are not important,
in the same way as a beautiful woman
or a handsome man is not vital,
their social behavior and piousness matters.

This is the only reason I was attracted towards you.
your splendid soul, your spotless character,
your straightforward attitude was the reason,
for which I respected you, liked you.

So whenever I see a slight deviation,
I harshly objected and you retreated,
in a negative way.
You judge, where I was wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...