Wednesday 9 January 2019

Beyond your imagination.


You take a microscope,
Count my words minutely,
Judge their literal sense,
Become angry over the outcome,
Remain silent with a heavy heart.

Do you see the vibration of my heart,
With the same microscope?
Do you see when you ignore the palpitation,
How my heart get shattered?

It’s not your fault,
The microscope became out of order,
Once you read my words,
As you didn’t use the same microscope,
To look into my heart, you didn’t notice,
 It’s only you, who reigns there.

Your place in my heart secured,

Unchangeable, non-negotiable and bold,
Like the morning sunlight,
Like the evening star,
Beyond your calculations,
Beyond your imagination,














No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...