Saturday 19 January 2019

Still I have in me

You are a beautiful rose,
Let it be, 
But that is not the requisite reason,
For which I adore thee.

The fragrance of that rose,
The unseen flow within that pink structure, 
Your exquisite personality,
Your  humbleness, generosity,
Your ideology, discretion,
Was my concern, 
Was the point of attraction,
For which I adore thee.

One that is attracted towards a body,
Gets separated with physical distance,
But a tie of two souls,
Remains intact in physical separation.

Even though we are separated,
Not to blame you, maybe it is His wish,
I never feel, we are separate,
As still I have in me,
That much respect for thee,
That great good feelings for thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...