Saturday 26 January 2019

I respect you

I don't believe my fate,
I don't believe the facts,
That you left me alone,
For reasons unknown.

You know fully my intentions.
That was to have a heaven of relations,
Between us the two souls in unison,
Where trust, truth, respect would reign.

I never needed a woman,
Didn't reach you to have fun,
For me, you only a generous person,
That I  chose to share my concerns.

Certainly now you are gone,
But don't think I have changed for any reason.
What you give me was never my concern,
What I give you was always my botheration.

For me, vital is you, your wish, your concerns,
And above all your dignity as a person.
For you I still have that respect, trust n affection.
Stay happy, reach glory, live as a blessed person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...