Monday 14 January 2019

Love is blind and love makes one blind


When my heart wants to speak to you,
The mind decides to open up before you,
A strange current runs fast in my vein,
Creating a huge throbbing in my chest,
Resulting a blockade in my throat,
My tongue stops to cooperate,
It prefers to remain silent.

Really, it’s so difficult,
It’s real tough to speak out,
That I……you, so very much,
Maybe love is such a stuff.

Being puzzled,
What to do and what to not to do,
I take out my pen,
Scribble on a sheet of paper,
Write every bit of my feelings on it.
Then I wish to send it to you by post,
More confusion,
I don’t have your address,
I didn’t ask, you didn’t give,
What to do now?
 I rely on air,
Flow it in the air,
With a hope and confidence that,
The letter would reach its definite destination,
You would recognize my words,
And get to know about my feelings.
Now don't say Love is blind,
And love makes one blind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...