Thursday 23 April 2015

THE DIAMOND

I call you the moon as you blessed me 
With  sweet, soothing  and  pleasant light of love,
But  the moon has spot in it  and
You are a spotless beauty queen.
Should I call you a beautiful flower ?
But flower would faint in a day or two,
And you are an ever green Angel.
Are you a charming portrait ,
But a portrait is lifeless and thus stagnant,
And you are full of life as the earth.
May I name you the Sun ?
Who cause life in the planet called I,
But the Sun has no water in it,
And you are a ocean of  love.
Are you a dew drop in the morning of my life ?
But a dew drop is too small,
And you are too vast and beyond my imagination.
You are a precious diamond  that anyone,
Would like to possess and decorate in his crown,
And demonstrate to the world with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...