Tuesday 14 April 2015

WELCOME HOME

You had never gone
Out of the city for so long,
Away from me uninformed,
Like this time you did
Forced by circumstances,
Inevitable and beyond your control.
I can understand the torment under which
Your heart might have passed,
When the train, carrying you ,
Had left the station without seeing me
Or without saying sweet nothing in my ear.
Your eyes might have searched
Among the crowd on the platform,
Hoping to have a glance ,
At  your loved and desired face.
Physically you were there,
Carrying out your duties, 
Mentally with me talking to me,
All those days all those nights,
At least I think so, as I do this to you,
And my friends call me mad ,"mad lover".
Your job there , are over now
And you are coming back tonight,
To our city, mine and yours
You must be excited ,so am I,
Hence waiting here at the station,
Late night 
To watch you stepping down 
From that enemy train
That had taken you away from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...