Tuesday 28 April 2015

THE ENEMY

The dawn remains away from me these days and so does the Sun,
I wake up many times in the night,
To see whether the dawn approached or not,
Whether the Sun knocked the door of my world or not,
But both of them are intent to to be in enmity with me.
And they deliberately come very late in the morning,
Because they know I would see you then,
And they do not want us to be together,
To make our love deeper day by day, in broad day light
I think they intentionally wish to cause late in it.
Will they remain like that,come late to end the darkness,
Of that night in which we would begin the sail of our life together,
Being man and wife we would be making love together,
You sleeping in my lap and me intimately holding your body,
To share between us the ecstasy of love ?
Will the night remain this much long,
The dawn and the Sun remain so far late ?
Or they would like to still stay our enemy,
And start rushing early to their place,
 To make the night shorter than this,
To ensure an early end to our romance,
That is remained to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...