Friday 3 April 2015

DREAM GIRL

So valuable are you,
For me be it only for me
As none else on earth
Have a great heart as you
A heart as truthful as mirror
Brighter than gold
Purest as the sun light
Transparent as water.
Though I know
You hesitate of your colour
Still my love for you is such
Deeper than water on bay
As much as stars on sky
Infinite as stretch of universe
Then what dilemma you are in
My sweet glowing black diamond ?
Had you been,
An adorable  beauty queen,
An aspire able expert sex pot,
Of nice structure and colour,
Face like blossomed rose,
Smile resembling sparkling of lightening
Figure thirty-six-twenty six-thirty-six,
But heart as black as coal,
Activities as mysterious as night,
Behaviour rude and blasting like thunder.
Could I have wished,
To have a glance of you ?
Or think a minute of you ?
Could I have loved you ?
Then why do you hesitate
To come open with me,
When my heart admits you to be
My dream queen and me your king,
I your much awaited lover boy.
And you my desired dream girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...