Saturday 18 April 2015

SAFE LOVE 1

You whispered me, we must have ,
"Safe love" I stared at you,
Trying to digest what you said.
I have not heard the term "safe"
From any where with regards to "love."
But I have indeed heard,
The term many times connected to "sex."
Did you mean this ? I feared,
Have I knocked the wrong door,
And missed out my only chance
Of loving and being loved in this life.
As I will never again anywhere else,
And love anybody else,
As to me it is not love,
Which is done once, twice, and thrice.
I pondered over, how to convince you ,
And how could I cope,
Your definition of  love,
With that of mine.
I could not go back and quit the game,
Nor can I change the player,
But will have to play it ,
As per my norms.
I wished to impose my thoughts,
Without exposing my fear,
Of  loosing you by blaming or arguing.
So I said "we would not do anything,
That goes beyond the territory of friendship,
And break the social norms,
People see it as taboo,
And call us evildoer." you asked
"Then how should our love  be?" 
"It should be mutual trust,
Sharing and caring of emotions,
Belief, regard and worship,
Between the us two,
And this will always be safe,
Your safe love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...