Saturday 4 April 2015

GOD;S GRACE

Grace me God with your blessings
Once more as ever to your slave
And pardon me for my silliness
As my trust and belief on you
Shaken a bit and worried me temporarily.
A tiny negligible battle was lost 
Regarding success and failure in efforts,
Though it was not a decisive war of life
But shattered my peace and stability.
You know me a highly ambitious man,
Loving  success and fearing to fail
Visualising only present with my small mind,
But not the future you have kept for me.
Forgive me for that unwise,undesirable sin
With your greatness and mercy divine
I know you will dispose the things in time
And you tasted believe and trust of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...