Sunday 5 April 2015

INTEGRITY

Do not know
What happen to you,
Either you lost your way
Or knowingly left me out
Half way on this road,
The road of love,
And forgotten your commitments;
That you made 
The day we met first
Without fully knowing each other.
On each of my proposal
Of friendship, love and trust
You nodded your head and gave smile.
Recognising our conversation,
You rested your head 
On my shoulder
And looked at my face,
With complete belief and satisfaction
"It get its final asylum,
Till my existence on earth"
"I am at peace,
I rely on your integrity."
We begin to dream 
Of building our world.
But you are no where now, 
Whose integrity is exposed ?
I am still here, 
Standing like statue
Where you left me
Believing that you will
Come back to me one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...