Friday 17 April 2015

UNITED WE STAND

Gone are those days to the dread memory of past,
The story of my misery, he should be ashamed of that.
When he made me just a caged bird, 
To speak only of those that were taught.
Used me and bartered  my fate for himself
Served me for a purpose with wine as sex slave.
Decorated  me as a piece on his showcase,
Kept me away from wisdom, knowledge the way  he wished.
Made me a puppet and he hold the string,
To dance and act to the script he had written.
Though poets from ages hold me high and praised my beauty and youth.
Glorified my entity as a woman and valued my worth.
On being educated I reached my place.
A respected life that I deserved always.
Now at will I can fly and run like him,
Even better than that to fulfil my dream.
I can have a life that I had ever cherished,
So bold I am today that I deserve to flourish.
Come, let us join hands and smash him to dust,
He that tries to oppress, dominate, disrespect and impose on us our past.
Let us hold hands tight, taste the freedom and rejoice,
Prove to the world that we are the prettier and superior of the spice.
No more we are the people of their domain,
No more to tolerate the tyranny of men.
Let us be the masters of our fate and decide our destiny,
Let us all be together in the course of our journey.
United we will stand and divided we will fall,
Let us be in a bond and challenge them all.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...