Saturday 18 April 2015

SAFE LOVE 2

You told  me,
We should have,
"Safe love" and I said,
"Love is always safe,
You love God, your relatives,
Many of them,  is it unsafe."
Why should we be hiding things, 
Like sinister ? That which is pious,
Not harming any one in the society,
Not disturbing anyone's interest, peace and happiness,
Not interfering with anyone's life."
"I love you, to care your emotions,
Share your heart and stand behind you,
In times of trouble and augment your pleasure.
I love you because of your personality,
Approach,humbleness and sweetness.
I am not here to see,
The hills and valleys of your physic.
I will never wish any day ,
To measure them with that of mine.
I wish  just to love you and be yours,
As we should be one person in two bodies."
You proclaimed, "Still people will whisper,
About the closeness of me and you,
Many of them you know,
Might  have evil  tongues,
And will defame us of having an illicit relation,
An affairs."
"Let them the devils define wrong,
The ethics and values of love,
But we being so civilized persons,
Will definitely be intimately involved,
But will never tarnish the image of love.
Let you and me with loud voice,
And our clear and honest act,
Glorify the greatness of love.
Let us openly love each other,
And proudly pronounce our love."




No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...