Friday 24 April 2015

"I LOVE YOU" You say this.

You  said  "I love you" and  I did not believe it,
I do not know, whether you really mean it or just casually said that.
I wished to introduce me and my definition of love,
May be some wrong conception for both of them in your mind you have.
Its not just about getting someone physically and set,
The sail of life together and divorce on being in tussle.
Its about seeing, believing ,understanding and accepting each other,
Mentally to initiate a journey till the end of life,
 Balancing on all odds and evens, life has to offer.
Love is an ocean of fire that requires a great valour to sail through  it,
And you might hesitate to pay the price it demands.
Do you have the courage to hold high the values and ethics of love,
That ensures giving to not taking  from, the one you claim to have loved ?
What do you think you will get out of it that you  love me,
An insignificant, not praiseworthy, low earning,simple living,  high thinking man ?
My sufferings, miserableness, struggles to earn a living ,
Would break your heart and shatter your dreams of a colourful future.
Days of love making and doing fun together,
Would be passed in each day struggles for survival.
It is very easy to say I love you to  anyone,
But remaining strictly on the line is equally tough task.
You are still on the door step,  may get in or abstain from doing  so,
The key is in your hand and the choice is yours.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...