Wednesday 29 April 2015

TOGETHER NOW

Looking in to your deep eyes,
My mind sinks in the ocean of your beauty,
In search of the pearl of love,
That you have hidden from me so far,
In the stomach of your heart.
My fingers comb gently through,
Your soft silky dense hair of your head,
That is carefully placed on my thigh.
My heart reached to ecstasy,
While you silently smile,
Enjoying every bit of my touch of love,
As after a lot of struggle we have reached this heaven.
My eyes after probing  for the first time from so close,
The high and lows of your body,
Forced my lips to reach,
My long cherished place its counterpart,
To feed her a sweet kiss that you have always demanded.
Why should we care,what the world outside this room thinks about us ?
Does it care either of our emotions or of our love?
Its our lives and we are the ultimate deciders,
As of now I am your man and you are my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...