Saturday 25 April 2015

MY LOVE

Night grow deeper by  time,
You sleep  on  the bed half awaken,
I sit beside the pillow that is under your head,
Rolling my finger over the dense hair,
Of your head, combing and giving,
A sweet touch of love through that,
We whisper and exchange love talk,
Over the pain that we got to reach this destination,
Of our  final union, and over the resolution of never to be separated.
You shift your head on to my thigh,
I continue to comb your hair,
And bend to whisper in your ear,
At times without getting a reply,
Giving a soft kiss on your ear I say,
"Hey you sleep peacefully Kilya, mi amor,
I am awaken, your comfort is my look out now."
I glance outside the window, to the road,
At times vehicles pass  through it making noise,
I put finger over my lips and murmur,
"Silence please,   silence please,
Do not you see that my sweet heart is at rest,
She must be in sweet dreams of our future,
How can you be so rude to cause hindrance in it,
For God's sake please do not disturb us before the morning."
Those vehicles never pay attention towards my words,
And they were  in an  inaudible distance as well.
But I feel disturbed a lot in carrying out my job,
Of ensuring her rest on my thigh,in this night.
Twittering of birds outside announce the approach of dawn,
The beginning of   journey of the Sun,
And its winning the battle with the darkness.
Kilya opened her eyes as the sun rays reached her face,
Filtered mercilessly through the window.
"You are still here sitting and  making me sleep comfortably,
On your thigh and spent a sleepless night for me."
"Do not be worried, its my love of you, its my job for you,
And I am habituated of this while waiting for you those days ,my love,
And passing sleepless nights with paper and pen.
When you were not with me and I was living in your dreams."
She went away , "Just bringing  a coffee for you, my sweet love"
After giving a warm kiss on my forehead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...