Monday 16 July 2018

EGO


In the name of “I” and “my decision”
Young couples prefer separation,
From their life partners,
Two good friends remain isolated,
Even for very petty differences of opinion.

A difference of opinion,
 Or a clash of interest and choice,
Can easily be shorted out,
On a table of negotiation,
With two open minds.

But this “I” and “Mine” thoughts,
“I am right” and “I can’t be wrong,” notions
 In the minds of the two people,
Are really individual egos of the persons
In the disguise of their self-respect,

 This ego is the cement,
 That builds an impenetrable fortress,
Around the minds of the two "I"s
Which does not allow humbleness,
To take the control of a situation,
 And pave way for a nice compromise.

Note... Even love-marriages meet divorce for this Ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...