Wednesday 25 July 2018

I AM YOUR SHADOW

When you quit me,
 When you isolate me,
I shriek I weep,
I wander like a blind being,
 I exist like an insane man,
At times fall in the pit of depression
 At times drown in the river of my own tears,

But each time,
 I get up to walk once again,
And walk behind you as earlier.
 Many times I whisper from behind,
 "I am with you, I am yours"
 But you don't ever hear,
 I become sad,
 Silently I pray for your wellbeing,
 And continue to follow you.

 I never quit you,
 Never desert you.
 I will never quit you,
I will never desert you,
Because I am your shadow,
 And you are the soul of this shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...