Saturday 28 July 2018

For you, who loves truth.

I don't ever bother,
How beautifully I write,
Or how artistically I present,
Whatsoever I feel about things or people.

My only concern when I write,
Is always how articulately
I present the truth,
How honestly I narrate whatsoever I feel.

I don't also bother,
How people react to the thought,
I present in my artifact.

Because its always true,
That truth displeases many,
Who live among falsehood,
Throughout their life,
And they don't like the truth to prevail.

At the same time,
Those few who love truth,
And live in truth,
Waits my pen to say,
Something to them.

My happiness lies,
In the satisfaction of those few,
Who believe in the power of truth,
Live a life under the sunbeam of truth,
Really my art, my facts,
Are theirs and for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...