Saturday 21 July 2018

PLEASE COME BACK


Suddenly you departed,
Living me shocked, shattered.

I don’t know what to write.
How to write.
 I don’t know, how to tell you of my story,
How to convince you of my misery.

Consider about an earthen lamp without its flame,
Think of a non-swimmer among big ocean foams.
See a diamond wrapped completely in mud,
Visualize a small boy on an uninhabited island.
Imagine about the cuckoo without a sweet tone,
Figure out a night-sky without its moon.

My condition is no better than them,
I don't think you are unaware of the situation. 

Now if you understand everything,
Mercy me a comeback till tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...