Monday 23 July 2018

TIME CAN'T REDUCE MY LOVE


Time can reduce and even end
The flavor of a flower,
But time can’t lessen
My love for you, my beloved.

Time can change
The climate of a region,
But time can’t disturb
My trust on your person.

Time can erase
The memory all of them
 I come across in my life,
But it can’t fade
The picture of your sweet smiling face,
 From my heart.

Time can torture me
With a punishment of solitude
 After your departure,
But it can’t provoke me
To think that you are the reason
 For my misfortune.

You are and will remain my everything,
My love for you will remain selfless pure and pious,
Irrespective of whatsoever you think about me,
Irrespective of whatsoever you decide about me,
Irrespective of your presence or absence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...