Friday 11 November 2016

CONTENTED

Happiness lies in contentment, sorrow in thirst for more,
Expectations have no limit in itself to reach a fulfilled point.

I remain contented with whatsoever Kanha bestows me,
As my destiny, my share of the earth and His blessings.

Therefore, I never feel the requirement of pleading for more near Him,
Rather, bow my head in gratitude for all that He graced me.

Moreover, when a father takes care and keeps concern of His son,
And the son truly trusts Him, then I don’t believe he needs to demand.

If I stretch my hands, they would be too small to amass my stretched desire,

Hence, I pray you Kanha; give me that much as you think I deserve most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...