Wednesday 16 November 2016

HIDE

I try relentlessly to hide,
 The dryness of my face behind artificial smile,
Because I do not want people,
To see your silhouette on it.

I begin to talk little and essential,
Keep away from the crowd as far as possible,
In order to prevent them from drawing conclusions,
From my heavy breath and throbbing tone.

I soak the tears inside my sockets,
To check them from being measured,
By known characters from my periphery,
And blame my innocent aficionado.

I know we are decent and so is our devotion,
But I can’t guess which glass people might be wearing,
When they see our intimate friendship,
Therefore, this hiding measure.

Even though I was never identified among hiders,
But in matters of your reputation,
My soul is prepared for any compromise,

As your smile and happiness values most for me.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...