Friday 4 November 2016

DEPRESSION 4

You came back to me,
My depression dragged you here,
I am thankful to it for the reunion,
It was a negative situation, but the results are positive for me.

The separation was painful for both of us,
But it brought our hearts more close,
It made us realize how significant we are for each other
Made our bond more solid, our love more intense.


Where we went wrong? Who was at fault?
These are useless questions now,
All is well that ends well,
Neither you won nor did I lose,
Our love is the ultimate winner,
We both are losers, losers of hearts to each other.
I owe to depression




No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...