Thursday 3 November 2016

EMPTINESS

The Sun kisses eastern horizon with its glow,
The darkness of night feds gradually,
But the gloom in my heart stays unmoved
As an emptiness engrosses my soul in your absence.

The doors of temples open for the devotees,
Their gods and goddesses listen to their prayers,
Accept their offerings and fulfill their desires.

But the goddess I worship so earnestly,
Bolts the door of her temple from inside,
Leaving me empty, praying and crying.

I stand waiting for her to open,
Hear my prayer, accept my offerings,
Forgive my wrong deeds,
And bless my pen.

I trust the sincere vibrations of my heart,
The real and pure tears of my eyes,
The generosity of the soul, I worship,

Hence, I have a hope that overpowers my emptiness.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...