Sunday 20 November 2016

DARKNESS-1

The electric current went away suddenly,
Dread darkness surrounded the room,
My kith and kin knew my weakness,
They knew I dislike darkness,
No shame to admit I fear ghosts,
The existence of which I am not sure.

Much before, I reacted to the change,
They rushed for the alternative arrangements.
 Stunningly for them, I did not shout this time,
It was not less surprising for me either.
I discovered one unusual change in my behavior,
I began loving the darkness,
I failed to differentiate darkness and light,
Both the situations mean the same to me this time.

Do you know since when this change occurred?
 Ever since, you left me,
Ever since, my heart sunk in the gloom of separation,
Ever since, you bereaved me from the light of your love.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...