Wednesday 16 November 2016

LOVE-TALK 1

The Sun…
Earth my queen; you spread a dark sheet of cloud on your sky,
Restrain my rays from reaching your surface and lightening your way.
Obstruct me from helping photosynthesis of your vast nature,
Deprive me of the happiness of witnessing your incredible glamour.
The Earth….
I am grateful to you for your honest caring and kind concern,
Indebted to you for your selfless love and generous contributions.
But your ray at times seems harmful due to its excessive possessive nature,
I am frightened of its ultraviolet component and smoldering power.
The Sun….
Even parents at times turn highhanded while nurturing their young,
Does that mean they lack love or carry in their heart any harming intention?
Can you not ignore my unintentional disturbance and your negligible sufferings,
Keeping in mind my pious adoration, my pain of separation and honest offerings?
The Earth….
I feel inflicting pain is a part of your nature and you have no control over it,
Had my sufferings been maiden, I could have forgiven you and forgotten it.
I am satisfied with the lights filtrating through the segments of my clouds,
And I am not going to sway, your way anymore in your sycophantic words.
The Sun....
A truly devoted lover does not need a shelter under flattering words,
You are the only planet of my vast solar system that I have loved.
I graced you with an atmosphere, life-forms and vegetation numerous,
Now I want to see your ever-smiling beautiful face, your pleasure, your success.
The Earth.....
I rotate around you; tied by your gravitational pull of deep adore,
Completely surrender to your routine and mercy my climate, my nature.
Now I stand numb behind the cloud, fail to come out of the shock,
My heart stop fluttering, lips cease muttering, unable to break the deadlock.
The sun....
How can you so easily wipe me of your days, drive me out from your routine?
Do you not hear my mourning, trust my repentance, and bother my concern?
The creator tied us in one thread that neither of us can break, forget or ignore,
Give a smile with an open heart, all your sorrow and annoyance would disappear.
The Earth…..
My days, nights, life-forms, nature, season, sky, cloud and atmosphere,
Everything that I possess and am proud of bears your signature,
Oh! Mad lover, your adoration, loyalty has no parallel in this creation,
Can everything easily be forgotten? I would open up for your satisfaction soon.
The Sun...
I trust you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...