Tuesday 8 November 2016

STAY BLESSED

My “Love- tale” began “When you came” in my life,
And did “Paint” it with all colors from “The Spectrum of Rainbow.”

I did not need to wait for “The sun” and its “Fragrant rays”
“Your knocks” were enough to make my morning shine.

Your buzz, smiles and affectionate shouts made my days “Flowering”
And nights full of sweet romantic dreams of your lovely lines.

Unintentionally but willingly I loped towards your “Grip of love”,
Which made you my “Intimate” “Ally” and “Indispensable” “Friend.”

We went on to chime many “Rhymes of Rain” in rhythm,
“Oh moon”“I remember” all those “Do you remember” too?

Your august presence affected my “Peacock dance”
Even then, you have the “Query,” “What you are for me?”

You are my ever-awaited celestial blessings, the “First Rain”,
To reign over my life, days, nights, heart, soul and pen.

“I wonder” why you left, leaving me in “Emptiness” and “Agony”
“My heart aches, your ” Silence hurts” “Remembering” you.

I still have “Trust on you” there is no” Love-lost “for you
Nothing “Bitter” in me, no “sigh” only a wish for you.

“Stay blessed”

1 comment:

  1. Its quite impressive,you mastered in writing skill.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...