Thursday 17 November 2016

HIDDEN

The deeper I dive into the unfathomable ocean of your heart,
I discover a lot of precious unexplored treasures,
Those establish the greatness of your personality,
Impress me more effectively and draw you closer to me.

I discover a supple bundle of honest emotions and feelings,
Rapped in the soft and silken cloth of womanish shyness,
Eager to be shared with someone, but cautiously hidden,
Fearing unreliable and selfish human nature.

I found a starry source of knowledge and wisdom,
Blocked by so-called friends who are keener to establish theirs,
Wait to get a perfect receiver and worthy worshiper
In this ‘I-know-everything’, bad-listener world.

The much-awaited time of your life has approached,
With a much desired devotee in its hold,
Who truly respects you, values your words, cares your emotions,
Explode now; feel free and jubilant with him.

It’s me, it’s me, it’s me and only me for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...