Friday 11 November 2016

FROM HEAVEN WITH LOVE

I was having everything material that one desires from life,
But there still was a patch of sorrow, of not having a bosom,
Whom I would share honestly, frankly and fearlessly my soul,
And who being my own would care my concerns, emotions.

Kanha, my savior heard me, wished to give a smile on my lips,
Called on you, an angel from the world of unknown faces,
Delivered the truth of my misery and ordered to remove them,
Created the great feelings called love in your heart for me.

 You gushed through the valley of my barren heart,
Like a mountain spring, bursting with your flow abundant,
My days got thrilled, with the flow of your adoration,
Happiness flashed through every follicle of my spirit

Certainly, I had heard about the heaven and its angels,
I sway they cannot be more attractive, captivating than you.
The pleasure, containment, peace and serenity reigning there,
Cannot be more mounting and shining than what you part with me.

Oh, my goddess of love I owe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...