Sunday 13 November 2016

LIFE IS A FLOW

Life is a complicated flow of people, emotions and events;
From time immemorial, beyond our knowledge,
In which we all forgettable and insignificant characters,
Gush through brief uncertain sessions as per its whims.

Accidentally I happen to get close to you,
Identify in you a like-minded genuine person,
Love your being, ethics, outlooks, generosity,
Respect, share and care your emotions, feelings.

You too hesitantly but gradually and certainly,
Love me, my truth, my frankness, my caring,
Join hands of mutual trust and cooperation,
Make this stay-together peaceful, pleasant and productive.

We both are not certain about the outcome,
Awaiting at the next twist of this journey,
Whether a vortex for me to sink first or otherwise,
To end this bilateral venture abruptly.

When not much depend upon us,
Let us flow together as far as we can go,
Be brave enough to love each other earnestly,
Face the facts, hope and pray for the best.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...