Monday 21 November 2016

THE DARKNESS 2

There was a sudden turbulence in the atmosphere,
A hailstorm shattered calmness of the evening,
The wind roared interacting with trees,
Electricity supply dislocated automatically or disconnected
 By the authorities to avoid unpleasant accidents.
Ghostly darkness engrossed my room.

Either that was a stunning coincidence,
Or God wished to personify my mental state,
In the nature to sympathize me.
He sent the hailstorm to match my tears,
Turbulent wind to match the lament of my soul,
Darkness to be at par with my depression.

I closed my eyes and began a prayer,
“Let me suffer alone for all that is destined for me,
Do not ever blame her for my misery,
Let her be unaware my mental state of affairs,
Grace the lights of pleasure in her share,
 That would bring at least some glee to me, so that I can live
Or die peacefully."
Amen.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...