Wednesday 23 November 2016

DARKNESS 3

An untimely storm puts-off lights
My relatives rush to bring candles,
As they know, I do not like darkness.

But this darkness is desirable for me now,
 I want it to prevail and synchronize
With its internal counterpart.

I do not stop them from providing alternate lights,
What can I reply if anyone asks me.
About such a behavioral change in me?

Anyone could smell a rat in this change,
Maybe someone wisest of them guesses the truth,
They know there cannot be two reasons for it.

I can neither explain, nor name my concern,
Something or someone shattered me,
 No, she is not you, you cannot be, you are not so.

Even I do not know why light pinches!

Am I in L.......?

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...