Friday 11 November 2016

SORROW OF THE NECKLACE

I was lying camouflaged in the bumpy bosom of a mountain,
When you graced to identify and pick me as a valuable yellow metal.
A connoisseur in you rapped me carefully in the silken cloth of your affection,
And took me to your workshop to explore the quality in me.

You put me to the fire of your strict discipline and orders,
Hammered me with honest criticism and guidelines,
Drowned me in the cold water of togetherness and affection,
Carved a beautiful necklace of me putting all your sincerity, perseverance and artistry.

My beauty, tangibility was exclusively for you,
As you made me something out of nothing, worthy out of useless,
Hence, I yearn to adorn your neck, be an integrated part of your being,
Which was in fact a great honor to me and my humble gratefulness.

You too respected my silent prayer with your great heart,
Granted the place I so earnestly craved and most deserved,
I had somewhere a rough edge that pinched your soft body,
You feel scared, throw me away in anguish and went away.

Can your own craft, your brain baby inflict pain on you deliberately?
Be judicious to your creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...