Sunday 20 November 2016

THE CYCLONE

When the exchange of emotions
Were reaching euphoric heights,
The bursts of laughter were reaching the sky,
A call on your cell phone, as an enemy of love,
Interrupted our ecstasy, choked the throat of our pleasure.

The messages you received
Created a storm in your mind.
Brought an abrupt change in your voice,
An error point blocked
The progress of my ever-singing gramophone player.

An eclipse shadowed my ever-smiling moon,
Your face turned pale and reflected your sorrow,
You tried hard, but fruitlessly to conceal it from me,
Got up and went away suddenly,
Without muttering a single word to me.

A cyclone of sorrow and worry
Originated in my heart,
Not because of your departure,
But because of imagination of the storm,
That silenced my nightingale.

I cannot see you in a dismal state
How can I?
Hope you understand,
Who else?
Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...