Saturday 5 November 2016

TRUST ON YOU

There was no jolt to my trust on you when I blasted,
It was just my concern of you and your reputation.

My trust on you is boldly and solidly established,
On the concrete foundation of deep devotion.

I trust you as a blind man trust on a stick to cross a road,
An acrobat trusts on a bamboo for balance when he walks on a rope.

My reliance on you is like a living being relies on respiration to survive,
A river believes the ocean of acceptance when it originates.

My dependence on you is like that of the earth on the sun,
In infiltrating the darkness of night with its light.

My faith in you is as firm as my trust on my readers,
To accept my first book “The Spectrum of Rainbow” with love.

Can trust of a devotee on his god change in an adverse situation?
If so, then I am not the one of that sort.

There may be a wreck on the bridge of our love and I may drown,
But my love will leave you secured on the safe portion.

You may cut apart the rope of our emotional tie and flee,
But I will not cross the unmarked boundary of decorum.

I assure my trust will never be shaken nor moved

By anyone, any day, anyway, even if you try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...