Thursday 5 January 2017

BE HAPPY

Days passed, we went on chatting sweet nothing merrily,
You kept on smiling; I kept on opening my heart honestly.

I was not accustomed to sharing of such feelings, odor
Phrases, verses, emotions with an opposite gender before.

It was not normal for me, my culture or my social association
To be so close verbally without having a spiritual affiliation.

I got trapped gradually in the grip of your enchantment,
Dip deeper in every dive into the ocean of your obsession.

Now you vindicate it to be wrong, blame me of an unusual behavior,
Until I already committed innocently the most beautiful blunder.

Thanks for introducing me to the world that I never know,
Of hollow pampering words without sensitivity, I fail miserably to follow.

No blame, no claim, no imposition; love is never known for those
Stay free, remain spotless, be happy; your lover’s earnest wish.

For an honest man as me, love is just a one-time, one-way traffic,
A pathetic journey without you ending at the edge of my doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...